Tuesday, January 24, 2012

24 days...ut oh...

Holy cow!! 24 days--I'm not ready! How did it get here so quick? (for you reading this blog for the first time--I have a marathon on Feb 18 in Myrtle Beach) Okay, so the paranoia is setting in a little earlier than with my other races but this is a pretty big one. I know that I have worked very hard in my training and have been consistent as well! That doesn't change the fact that I pretty much second guess everything I do. I know it shouldn't be that way but-it is what it is...

Other running news: the 2 ladies I am coaching are doing a great job! Their endurance is increasing little by little. I joined the running club in Myrtle Beach and may have some opportunities to coach a few clinics there this summer. 
I appreciate all of you that encourage me and keep me in your prayers. 
I will check in later...

No comments: