Friday, June 15, 2012

NEXT STEP Performance Training

I never thought I would have my very own run class but that is exactly what has happened. I have 17 participants and from what I can tell, they are having a good time. We are beginning a 9-week program that ends with a 5K run. My desire is to teach these runners how to slowly build up their base in order to accomplish the running goals they have set for themselves. I am teaching them how to stretch before and after workouts, my nutritionist is coming to share with them in the next few weeks, and they receive unlimited encouragement. I truly believe each one will be able to look back on our training time together and see much improvement, if they have followed the training plan. 

Remember this, "If you are going to doubt something, doubt your limits."

If you are reading this and want to take the NEXT STEP, please contact me for more information. It only takes a few small changes to make a big difference!

No comments: