Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011

I'm back! And it hasn't been that long in between blogs...cool! As I reflect on this last day of 2011, I think of the things that have changed over the past year...good and not so... I gained a new nephew and niece via marriage! Love you Martha and Tater! Ran my first marathon at the happiest place on earth-Disney World Saw Will coach his last game as Varsity boys head basketball coach Inherited the cutest cotton ball ever! Love my Gabby! First birthday without my mama First everything without my mama... Joined a racing team Met some awesome people at the running store Realized I want to coach/help people reach their running goals Celebrated 19 years of marriage with my lovely hubby (who likes to cook for me) I'm sure I could name many, many more I wish you all a Happy New Year! I'm excited what 2012 has in store for this crazy thing called my life...I'm positive running will be a major part!!

No comments: